COMMUNITY FIRST FUND - APPLICATION FOR FUNDING
Applications for funding are accepted on a rolling basis and will be considered as funding permits.
- Applicants must be a non-profit organization that is located or provides services within UWMM service area.
- Applications must be completed online (form below)
- Determination will be made, and applicant will be notified within 30 days of receipt of application.
Applications are reviewed and processed by a committee made up of the Board Chair, President & CEO, staff and community members. Determination on how funds are allocated is based on greatest need and what will make the biggest impact on the community.
- Funds granted must be utilized within one year of funding payout; unspent funds will be returned to UWMM and back into the Community First Fund
- Funds granted must be used for programs within our service area
- For distributions over $500, a final report must be submitted within 30 days of the completion of the project, or within 1 year of application for ongoing programs
The Board of Directors will be given a quarterly summary of the Community First Fund, that will include number of applications, review of funding granted, and review of program reports.